Thursday, January 29, 2009

Final Blog

This semester I learned alot about technology in this class. My favorite thing that we used is Google Docs, I loved it. I used it on every essay after we learned about it and I enjoyed the instant changes that were made by my peers. Plus it was an easy way to save my work and not worry about a malfunction with my jump drive or something, it was right on google! The wiki pages were also nice. I learned more about creating web pages and it was a fun way to get information and do work. Wikis are great ways for group projects to be done, since your whole group can be working on it at the same time on different computers. Then these blogs that we do I also enjoyed. I liked the freedom to complete work at home or where ever and the 12:00 midnight deadlines. I liked working with all the new technology in this class it brought a change to the regular boring paper assignments, I just hope we use this next semester in Mrs. Neumanns class.

1 comment: